A Mocha is not a thing, but an idea. An interesting idea. An idea so interesting it has gained
sentience and learned how to use memes to conquer the world.
What is this website?
This website is a collection of several things:
my conlangs and conworlds, including latest conworld Namei, collections of information I find useful, and small "what-if?" projects I've worked on.
Since my primary fields of interest are mathematics and linguistics, the majority of the content on this site is either on or inspired by these fields.
Chances are you stumbled across this site either by trying to find my conlangs or by searching something weirdly specific into google that only small esoteric sites like these, in the backalleys of the internet, would have.
Please note that I am not a professional anything, and so information found on this site should be used with a heaping tablespoon of salt.
In any case, please enjoy your stay.
You can find a more thorough list of likes in my recommendations page,
but here are my broad interests:
- Number Theory - Properties of integers - primes, etc.
- Matrices - I've been taking a linear algebra course and have fallen in love. Save me before it's too late...
- Anime - I've been watching more and more often. It's slowly becoming a pasttime. Not sure what genre I like most since I haven't watched much, but dramas tend to be interesting.
- Computer Programming - Honestly, how the hell else am I supposed to do my homework? By hand? Like a fucking pleb?
- Culture Shit:
- Linguistics - Culture in general is interesting, but languages are my favorite part.
- Stories - Like, personal stories. Because I'm creepy af obv. I love the Slice-of-Life genre. To pieces.
- Traditions - Quirks of culture.
- Furry shit - ...BOO! Hah, you blinked!
- Cartography - see the Namei glossary for numerous maps of my current conworld.
- Conlanging - I also do words...
- Conworlding - ... among other things.
- Image Editing - Particularly, speed-image-editing,
where I try to edit an image as quickly as possible.
This practice started when I watched streams with friends and wanted to make visual jokes before the joke ran stale.
I have since been doing it as a hobby since it is fun,
and have developed numerous techniques that allow me to rapidly edit images,
without having to sacrifice much in terms of quality.
I have slowly developed this personal 'style' and am quite pleased with some of the results.
Favorite artistic works, in a listish:
...and a LOT of others, this is just a small selection of films I've liked
- Dr. Strangelove
- Python - Holy Grail, Life of Brian
- Star Wars
- Twelve Angry Men
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Video Games
- CKII/EUIV/HOI4/Stellaris (Paradox Grand Strategy - particularly the latter two)
- SimCity 4
- ...and LOTS of flash games...
- Lord Jake
Okay, really though. What are you?
- A faggot (Bi, ish) - it's complicated.
- Questioning - probably something like agender but a label doesn't matter to me enough to find one. Unfortunately there isn't a really offensive transgender slur (YET!) so I will have to make due with self-identifying as a tranny.
- Part human (white) and part subhuman (not-white, hispanic to be exact) -
I get to oppress myself, isn't that cool?!
- Furry Trash, as if cringe could possibly reach such concentration. I own nothing yet though, so maybe I'm redeemable.
- A student - I also work part-time at my college.
- Descriptivist - With regards to grammar,
but sometimes prescriptivist in written language,
cause come the fuck on man!
Have some decency!
Since recent events *cough cough election cough* I have become less political,
but I consider myself to be:
- Unaffiliated/No Party/None/Whatfuck ever
- Center-Left, although nowadays I seem to be closer to center.
- Egalitarian/Equalist - There are only a small handful of exceptions, eg. I think there should be a drinking age.
- Pacifist - And I murder all who disagree. Seriously though, no exception.
- Pro-Free-Speech/Pro-First-Amendment - Except towards people I disagree with, I mean, fuck those guys, amirite?
And before you say "well sounds like you're a...", no, no I'm not.
I don't care how you define political groups, I only identify as what I've already listed.
As for my views on more specific issues, they usually align with progressivism.
I am far enough left to have been called a commie and far enough right to have been called a fascist.
Little do they know, I am a new breed of radical - a comscist! Err... a fascommie?
Nah, doesn't work either. Oh well. Degenerate is sufficient.
REAL Unpopular Opinions (READY YOUR ANUS)
(Moved here due to space concerns)
Other Info about this Site:
You can now customize the style of this website!
In Firefox, simply go to View -> Page Style and select which style you want.
In IE and Opera, simply go to View -> Style.
Currently, this site (aside from index.html, recommend.html, and search.html) offers these styles:
Please enjoy this new update! I have also added a printer-friendly style to these same pages too!
- Light - the default theme you likely seem here
- Dark - the default theme with background colors and foreground colors swapped, resulting in a dark appearance
- Blend - a 'best of both worlds' between the dark and index themes