A Mocha is not a thing, but an idea. An interesting idea. An idea so interesting it has gained
sentience and learned how to use memes to conquer the world.
What is this website?
This website is a collection of several things:
my conlangs and conworlds, including latest conworld Namei, collections of information I find useful, and small "what-if?" projects I've worked on.
Since my primary fields of interest are mathematics and linguistics, most of the content on this site is either on or inspired by these fields.
Chances are you stumbled across this site either by trying to find my conlangs or by searching something weirdly specific into google that only small esoteric sites like these, in the backalleys of the internet, would have.
Please note that I am not a professional anything, and so information found on this site should be used with a heaping tablespoon of salt.
In any case, please enjoy your stay.
You can find a more thorough list of likes in my recommendations page,
but here are my broad interests:
- Number Theory - Properties of integers - primes, etc.
- Matrices - I've been taking a linear algebra course and have fallen in love. Save me before it's too late...
- Anime - I've been watching more and more often. It's slowly becoming a pastime. Not sure what genre I like most since I haven't watched much, but dramas tend to be interesting.
- Computer Programming - Honestly, how the hell else am I supposed to do my homework? By hand? Like a fucking pleb?
- Culture Shit:
- Linguistics - Culture in general is interesting, but languages are my favorite part.
- Stories - Like, personal stories. Because I'm creepy af obv. I love the Slice-of-Life genre. To pieces.
- Traditions - Quirks of culture.
- Furry shit - ...BOO! Hah, you blinked!
- Cartography - see the Namei glossary for numerous maps of my current conworld.
- Conlanging - I also do words...
- Conworlding - ... among other things.
- Image Editing - Particularly, speed-image-editing,
where I try to edit an image as quickly as possible.
This practice started when I watched streams with friends and wanted to make visual jokes before the joke ran stale.
I have since been doing it as a hobby since it is fun,
and have developed many techniques that allow me to rapidly edit images,
without having to sacrifice much in terms of quality.
I have slowly developed this personal 'style' and am quite pleased with some of the results.
Favorite artistic works, in a listish:
...and a LOT of others, this is just a small selection of films I've liked
- Dr. Strangelove
- Python - Holy Grail, Life of Brian
- Star Wars
- Twelve Angry Men
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Video Games
- CKII/EUIV/HOI4/Stellaris (Paradox Grand Strategy - particularly the latter two)
- SimCity 4
- ...and LOTS of flash games...
- Lord Jake
Okay, really though. What are you?
- A faggot (Bi, ish) - it's complicated.
- Questioning - probably something like agender but a label doesn't matter to me enough to find one. Unfortunately there isn't a really offensive transgender slur (YET!) so I will have to make do with self-identifying as a tranny.
- Part human (white) and part subhuman (not-white, hispanic to be exact) -
I get to oppress myself, isn't that cool?!
- Furry Trash, as if cringe could possibly reach such concentration. I own nothing yet though, so maybe I'm redeemable.
- A student - I also work part-time at my college.
- Descriptivist - With regards to grammar,
but sometimes prescriptivist in written language,
cause come the fuck on man!
Have some decency!
Since recent events *cough cough election cough* I have become less political,
but I consider myself to be:
- Unaffiliated/No Party/None/Whatfuck ever
- Center-Left, although nowadays I seem to be closer to center.
- Egalitarian/Equalist - There are only a small handful of exceptions, eg. I think there should be a drinking age.
- Pacifist - And I murder all who disagree. Seriously though, no exception.
- Pro-Free-Speech/Pro-First-Amendment - Except towards people I disagree with, I mean, fuck those guys, amirite?
And before you say "well sounds like you're a...", no, no I'm not.
I don't care how you define political groups, I only identify as what I've already listed.
As for my views on more specific issues, they usually align with progressivism.
Mocha Described in Quotes
In general I hate quotes, but for the purpose of making a quick list describing myself, there's hardly a more effective way.
- Brevity is the soul of wit.
- This is the sole philosophical quote I ever quote verbatim - it's already perfect. In addition, it is true in multiple ways:
- No argument is more effective than one straight and to the point.
- A proof relying on fewer assumptions is better than one relying on many.
- A lot of people write long-winded, vacouous, and vapid blog posts. Their blogs would be so much more amazing if they'd just get to the damn point already.
- A witty saying proves nothing.
- Partly why I refrain from direct quotations.
- The only thing I know, is that I know nothing.
- The more you know about a subject, the more you learn you don't know.
- If you think you know even most of what there is to know about something, you're wrong.
- Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
This in particular rings true to me as one who tutors in math.
People focus too much on memorizing formulae instead of understanding why they work.
The greatest irony is that you don't actually need to memorize a single formula in math, as long as you truly understand why the formulae work.
There are numerous formulae I don't memorize, because I can just resynthesize them on-the-fly since I know why they work.
The ones I have memorized I only know because I've resynthesized them enough times it's second nature.
- To be wronged is nothing, unless you continue to remember it.
- Grudges are dumb. Don't hurt youself with their stupidity.
- If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then you have an ego problem.
- Seriously, they're doing you a huge favor. If you don't listen now you'll only make a fool of yourself later.
- Everyone suffers one of two pains: the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret.
Suffer a little now or a lot later.
Although, for me, I have suffered both pains!
Clearly, I am not living my life most efficiently.
Mocha on the Issues
I am far enough left to have been called a commie and far enough right to have been called a fascist.
Little do they know, I am a new breed of radical - a comscist! Err... a fascommie?
Nah, doesn't work either. Oh well. Degenerate is sufficient.
I update this table as I think of things to add, so yeah, this is not comprehensive or anyshit:
|My Pansy-Ass Middle-of-the-Road Answers
If it doesn't have documentation, it's not a fuckin person.
If the would-parents want it done why the fuck do you care?
I mean, one way it's Immoral and Expensive and the other way it's Expensive, so really everyone should be on board with ditching it.
The death penalty is clearly revenge.
Not sure how a criminal is supposed to learn their lesson and try to become a productive member of society if they're dead but ok
||Keep in mind cigs can be bought at 18
||Please consult a seismographic map of Oklahoma before and after the 20th century
Tough one but just make a law saying businesses can't discriminate based on an innate personal characteristic.
I mean we already have this law for race, like is it really a big issue to add just gender identity/sexual orientation to that?
Dude did u even read my fuckin bio
Because someone planning to commit murder definitely gives a shit about the legality of firearms, right?
And guns are definitely the only tool ever used to commit mass-murders.
As fun as whack-a-mole is I think I'd rather sit this game out
|It should be illegal to say X
Let's start with your words first
Yeah sure, I'd love to be charged extra and fucked over even more by the most hated companies in America.
|Racism, Sexism, ...
I am against discrimination in all forms.
|Russia Hacked the Election
No, and here's why.
|Should Misgendering be Illegal
And let their bigotry be heard throughout the halls, and may they draw hatred unto their dumb fuckin ass, that this douche be a fuckin retard. Amen.
Assign them to communities who are fine with Syrian refugees in their community.
||See 'herd immunity'
There is no legitimate reason a citizen legally able to vote does not have any ID.
You need an ID to do just about anything as an adult.
If you are claiming POC/whatever don't have IDs then you're claiming they're all homeless and jobless, which aside from being extremely racist is also utter crap.
|Voting / Electoral Reform
I couldn't care less about the electoral college, just give me ranked choice
Tax it, check it, ship it in a tin,
throw those dumb laws in the fuckin bin
|Women in Draft
You want equality, you get equality
REAL Unpopular Opinions (READY YOUR ANUS)
(Moved here due to space concerns)
Other Info about this Site:
You can now customize the style of this website!
In Firefox, simply go to View -> Page Style and select which style you want.
In IE and Opera, simply go to View -> Style.
Currently, this site (aside from index.html, recommend.html, and search.html) offers these styles:
Please enjoy this new update! I have also added a printer-friendly style to these same pages too!
- Light - the default theme you likely seem here
- Dark - the default theme with background colors and foreground colors swapped, resulting in a dark appearance
- Blend - a 'best of both worlds' between the dark and index themes