Nikki is the language spoken on the moon Nikki.
No, wait! Come back! I'm not a crazy person, I swear!
It uses 5 "consonant" characters, and 15 "vowel" characters.
The vowels are just /a e i o u/ w/ or w/o /w/ and /j/ at the beginning.
The consonants are /t s k h N/.
- Either SOV or OSV.
- Literally no pronouns.
- Three determiners for "this/that/yon" (this by me, that by you, yon far from us).
- Adjectives come before and after a noun, mostly corresponding to before = es. ser and after = es. estar
- Linear - stick, feather, pen, ...
- Planar - ground, person, ...
- Compact - sphere, cube, stump, ...
- Liquid - water, milk, ...
- Intangible - concepts, ideas, ...
- like, love